With fingernails that shine like justice...

and a voice that is dark like tinted glass, she is fast, thorough and sharp as a tack. She is touring the facility and picking up slack...

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Musical Truths

Following the lead of AnonymousCoworker and Texas Biscuit, I decided to shuffle my musical deck to produce the truth about me musically...I was pleasantly suprised.
Not to shabby, if I do say so myself. Here is what I came up with:

  1. King Crimson--Sheltering Sky
  2. Lou Reed--Dirty Boulevard
  3. Madness--My Girl's Mad At Me
  4. Le Tigre--Viz
  5. Whitney McCray--Breakin' Us In Two (from Different For Girls/Women artists & female fronted bands cover Joe Jackson)
  6. Flogging Molly--Rebels of the Sacred Heart
  7. Stevie Ray Vaughn--The Sky Is Cryin'
  8. The Gits--Seaweed (R.I.P Mia Zapata)
  9. Joss Stone--Fell In Love w/a Boy
  10. Visqueen--Crush On Radio

My only complaint....NO CAKE, damnit...You've got to cake on the CAKE..

And lo' those many years ago (in another lifetime), I too, worked in a record store (No CD's).

Jeez...I can see myself then. *cringe*

Little mod girl, bobbed jet black(dyed) hair, short plaid straight skirt , faded Jam t-shirt with sleeves rolled, black ballet flats, green parka (covered with band buttons) with fur hood, chewing clove gum (never did smoke), and riding frontage roads all the way to San Francisco on the back of my boyfriend's scooter to see The Police....

How time flies....I feel so incredibly OLD right now.