With fingernails that shine like justice...

and a voice that is dark like tinted glass, she is fast, thorough and sharp as a tack. She is touring the facility and picking up slack...

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Lookit Me, I'm A Pirate!

Well shiver me timbers!! I LOVE SOULSEEK! It is SO fast! Or so I've heard, I wouldn't know....I would NEVER "share"....*wink wink, nudge nudge*

So far, my friend likes SS more than KaazaLite, WINMX or Emule....there are others that she has not tried yet...

It is only because she is an addict, she couldn't possibly support her musical habit with her income. She'd have to sleep in her car....don't think the rest of the family would appreciate it.


What else is there to do on a slushy day? Snow's too wet to play in. It's too wet to accomplish anything around the house. The best thing to do is watch movies ALL DAY....today I've seen Personal Velocity, Garden State, & My Life Without Me.....all very good movies.

All the while, my friend was quietly filling her Shared Folder....