With fingernails that shine like justice...

and a voice that is dark like tinted glass, she is fast, thorough and sharp as a tack. She is touring the facility and picking up slack...

Friday, April 29, 2005

But I thought YOU were going to do it!

Hubs(who, for the rest of this post, will be called Dumbass.) woke me at 4:30am this morning. Screaming at the top of his lungs. "You left the sunroof open on the car!!! Its fucking pouring !!!" Then he switched on the light, said,*"I don't have time for this, I gotta boat to catch." Then he went into the garage, hopped on his new mistress and started to go.

I fumbled behind, pulling on clothes and flip flops, rubbing my eyes, still not sure exactly what was happening. Then, feeling the full gravity of the situation as I watched Dumbass back out of the driveway, his headlight hitting my car. SHIT. Now I understand.

Got my keys, started the car....I'm soaked now, too...pulled it into the garage. I gathered towels, and got to work. Most of it cleaned up easily. The seat backs are drenched, but will air out eventually. I set up the propane heater in the garage, pointing it inside the open door of my car. Hopefully that'll do it.

Flashback to last night....When it WASN'T raining...
DA: "You left the sunroof open"
FG: "Shit... Gimme a minute, I'm almost done here."(filling goody bags for Blaine's party on Saturday)
DA: "I'll get it, I have to close the garage anyway."
FG:"Thanks, Hon."

After arriving at the ferry dock, Dumbass calls me, to see how much damge there is. A pointless argument ensues...thus, the title of this post.




*He's not an insensitive fucktard, he was already in his rain gear, gloves and helmet, making him about as useful as a bucket of water...think picking up toothpicks, wearing oversized mittens.