With fingernails that shine like justice...

and a voice that is dark like tinted glass, she is fast, thorough and sharp as a tack. She is touring the facility and picking up slack...

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Its a good thing I posted those adorable pictures...

Blaine came out of the bathroom after her shower, with her hair up in a towel. Her bangs were swept up inside the towel, leaving her face exposed. She said something to me...

I must admit I didn't hear anything she said...I was in shock.

Me: Oh. My. When did you do that?
Blaine: Do what?
Me: (pointing at my eyebrows)That.
Blaine: Aerin did it for me while I was at her house.
Me: Oh.
Me: Did it hurt?
Blaine: No.
Me: From now on, Punk, please let me help you with stuff like that. I think she may have plucked just a little too much.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Every time I look at her, I fight back both tears AND hysterical laughter.

Hubs keeps reminding me that they will grow back and that its a good thing she wears bangs.

Indeed.