With fingernails that shine like justice...

and a voice that is dark like tinted glass, she is fast, thorough and sharp as a tack. She is touring the facility and picking up slack...

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Screaming into my pillow

This is the blog equivelant....

BEGIN RANT:

Hubs is home for a few days because of back spasms. I feel for the guy. I'm sorry he is in pain. I'm sorry he is bored and feeling unproductive.

But....

He is driving me absolutely fucking nuts!!! He acts as though he is the only person on the planet who has ever felt discomfort. He is in my way, wants to go everywhere I go, he's whiny, and complains that there is nothing "good to eat" in the house...

I feel like I'm babysitting a bratty toddler.

END RANT:

Oh, and if you won't take a pill that will ease your pain....SHUT THE FUCK UP!!