With fingernails that shine like justice...

and a voice that is dark like tinted glass, she is fast, thorough and sharp as a tack. She is touring the facility and picking up slack...

Sunday, October 29, 2006

OUCH!


My first derby injury...I left a little elbow skin on the rink. There are also huge bruises on both my knees. My next purchase will definately be a helmet and pads. I didn't think I'd be getting rough just yet, but it looked so fun...so I just said "Fuck it! Whats the worse thing that could happen? " and went ahead and joined in a little blocking exercise....I'm sure I will regret that decision tomorrow. It fucking rocked! I loved it.

The other women are really cool, and everyone is really supportive. I really think this is going to be huge. This is just what I needed.

I'm going to take a handful of ibuprofen and have a glass of wine, then off to bed...I wonder if I will be able to get out of bed without anyone around to help?