With fingernails that shine like justice...

and a voice that is dark like tinted glass, she is fast, thorough and sharp as a tack. She is touring the facility and picking up slack...

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

News from Camp

The third day of Rock Camp and we are still alive!

The first day at Camp, they had a merchandise table set up...I almost shit myself when perusing it....there is a cd sampler of last years showcase .....with The Bookworms on the cover!!!

Blaine is having a blast and learning a lot. Bands have already been formed and named....Blaine's band is That One Band. It is a foursome with guitar, drums, bass and a singer...they range in age from 9 to 17. I can't wait to hear them!

Arne followed her around awhile on the first day and she was very shy. I think being around the other girls and feeling singled out kinda weirded her out, after a few hours, she took off the mic and basically told them to leave her alone....they are going to try again today. I think she may be a little more relaxed now.

I will post pictures when I get home.
I will try to post again before Camp is over....maybe an audio post of the showcase.

Til then, ROCK ON!