With fingernails that shine like justice...

and a voice that is dark like tinted glass, she is fast, thorough and sharp as a tack. She is touring the facility and picking up slack...

Monday, December 12, 2005

Wintery Bits

  • The neighbor's inflatable Santa is laid out in his yard, halfway deflated...he looks passed out drunk.
  • I got my fingers stuck together with Super Glue today. Four of them. Oh, did I mention that I was holding the pin that I used to unclog the tube?
  • My cat was in a very deep, peaceful sleep, so I put Sheena(is a punk rocker- the chihuahua) up on the bed, just to mess with her.
  • While I was putting my cart in the corral after leaving the grocery store today, I noticed someone had left a bottle of bleach on the underside of a cart....so I took it.
  • I decorate my xmas tree with angels because I think they are beautiful mythical creatures, not because I believe in them.
  • I have already regifted this year...three times.
  • Hubs did not think my homage to Richard Pryor was funny. I told him Richard would have.
  • Someone in the neighborhood has been covertly rearranging xmas yard decorations so that it looks like the reindeer are fucking. I giggle with delight every time I see a new victim.
  • I like the wrapping paper I use to match my tree decorations.