With fingernails that shine like justice...

and a voice that is dark like tinted glass, she is fast, thorough and sharp as a tack. She is touring the facility and picking up slack...

Sunday, March 12, 2006

*TAP*TAP*TAP

Umm...

Hello?...

Is this thing on?...

Image hosting by Photobucket

I know I've been gone quite awhile...I'm feeling much better now. With the changing of the seasons, so changes my mood. Things are looking better with each ray of sunshine.

Although the weather, as of late, has been somewhat bizarre. Day before yesterday, I took my mother shopping and drove with the windows down and the sunroof wide open. It was a glorious day. On the way home, however, I had to quickly close the windows and roof because of a SNOW shower. WTF?! I don't think I will ever visit a place with weather as weird as it is here. Pink blossoms on cherry trees and snow falling from the sky...its just wrong.

Blaine starts dress rehearsals for the King and I on Monday. Since I've been gone, she signed on to act as one of the king's children in the high school production of the play. She only has three lines, but is on stage quite a bit....the costumes are adorable and she is having lots of fun.

It looks as though Blaine will be attending TWO rock camps this summer...from the split of Misty and Rock'n'Roll Camp for Girls, has born a new non profit for girls called Rock Power for Girls, which will also be hosting a shorter camp for it's first year. Even though Misty is no longer part of RRC4G, we decided to give it a chance, to see what, if anything has changed....We'll keep you posted. We also decided to follow Misty in her new venture because we believe in her and her mission. She is a true pioneer. And we adore her! Check her out (with Blaine!) at Rock Power for Girls Myspace.