With fingernails that shine like justice...

and a voice that is dark like tinted glass, she is fast, thorough and sharp as a tack. She is touring the facility and picking up slack...

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

National Dinner Tour

Because Bloggers seem so much smarter than most, I'm sure most of you have heard or read about the artist who put his name and number in a Crate & Barrel catalogue to see how many people would call and have him to dinner.....

Well....yesterday, as boredom set in, I utilized the NEXT BLOG feature just for giggles and found THIS .

What a pleasant surprise!

I'd love to have him to our house for dinner. I think it'd be a real kick in the pants! What to serve? HHhhmmm....

Hub's Famous BBQ King Salmon(smoked with alder)
I like it because its de-lish and I don't have to cook it! Grilled veggies...asparagas, zucchini, portabello mushrooms. Wild rice...love those twigs and branches!

What would we talk about? HHhhmm....I think I'd tell him about Rock'n'Roll Camp for Girls.....for starters...

What would YOU serve
Marc for dinner? What would YOU talk about?