With fingernails that shine like justice...

and a voice that is dark like tinted glass, she is fast, thorough and sharp as a tack. She is touring the facility and picking up slack...

Monday, May 09, 2005

Fly like an eagle....


Some days, I absolutely love living here. It is not an unusual sight to see eagles fly here. But no matter how often I see it, it is breath taking. Just beautiful. Today, while driving down by the water, we saw a mother eagle and her eaglet standing on the beach...she must have been teaching him to fish or something. I didn't get the camera out soon enough to catch both of them together. But heres mom.

Its funny, because I never think to take pictures of the eagles. I've lived here for 13 years and this is the first time I've ever taken a snap of one. We just started keeping a cheap digital camera in the car since the parking lot incident with the old man. At least, I can thank him for that.