With fingernails that shine like justice...

and a voice that is dark like tinted glass, she is fast, thorough and sharp as a tack. She is touring the facility and picking up slack...

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Good News and Bad News

First, the good news... I have moved up in the food chain!
I noticed this morning that I am now a Marauding Marsupial (#2492)in .TTLB ecosystem. Yesterday I was merely an adorable rodent.

Some disturbing news...I have found out that I am a blog plaigarist. I found a blog almost 2 years older than mine with THE SAME NAME. Not a similar name. Exactly the same. I was devestated. And all this time, I thought it was original and witty. I am deflated. Should I change it? No. I couldn't bring myself to do it. I will just have to live with myself....my blog plagiarizing self.