With fingernails that shine like justice...

and a voice that is dark like tinted glass, she is fast, thorough and sharp as a tack. She is touring the facility and picking up slack...

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I am a HORRIBLE daughter.

I forgot my mothers birthday.
It was on the 5th.
I just realized it today.

Shit.

I talk to my mom everyday. She never let on.

When I remembered, I called and my dad answered the phone. My mom wasn't home. I told him what I had (or hadn't) remembered...he said he knew. He said she wasn't upset.

She knew that I would be really upset. She knew I would cry. She was worried about me. Can you fucking believe it?!

I talked to her this afternoon and apologized. Profusely. I was blubbering like an idiot. I can't believe that I forgot. She forgave me. Then she said...

"My present next year better be HUGE!" *

My mom rules.






it will be.