With fingernails that shine like justice...

and a voice that is dark like tinted glass, she is fast, thorough and sharp as a tack. She is touring the facility and picking up slack...

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Shame on me.

I did something today that I'm not particularly proud of. I lambasted another blogger for a comment(since deleted) that he left on my blog. Then I posted something I am embarrassed to admit(since deleted)...a call to my readers to go "get him". Here I am calling myself FreedomGirl, the 1st Amendment draped over my shoulders as a cape, telling someone else what they can or cannot say. Oh the power of a mother's instinct to protect her child. It will make even the most staunch advocate for free speech a censor.

The commenter has since apologized and I have accepted his apology. I wish I held the hacking skills to retrieve that which I have deleted, so that it would stand as a testemant for free speech. As one other commenter said (I'm paraphrasing because it got deleted)...

Don't you think you're overreacting? This is the internet.

Yes, I do. And, yes, it is.