With fingernails that shine like justice...

and a voice that is dark like tinted glass, she is fast, thorough and sharp as a tack. She is touring the facility and picking up slack...

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

My fingers are the only thing that don't hurt....

So...
I can blog...and I will
I have neglected this blog for long enough. I am committed to keeping it going, despite my busy new life. It is one of my New Years' Resolutions to blog more...that includes reading them too, as that has definitely, regrettably fallen to the wayside. I hope all of you are doing well and enjoying the season.

When I'm not here, I've over at The Darkside...yes, you guessed it...FG has a Myspace. It was started just to keep an eye on the kid, then evolved into a home for my new derby family. If you have a Myspace, add me. Gawd, "add me"....I feel like such a Myspace whore.