With fingernails that shine like justice...

and a voice that is dark like tinted glass, she is fast, thorough and sharp as a tack. She is touring the facility and picking up slack...

Friday, December 29, 2006

New Years Resolutions....

I usually think those things are crap. Why wait to designate a specific time to make changes that affect your life positively? Why not just do it when you thought of the change that would make your life better? Like roller derby, for instance. I wanted to do it, so I did. I didn't wait til I dropped the pounds like I wanted to do...I was horribly self conscious and considered not going until I was in better shape. Then I got to thinking. How stupid. Getting in shape, for something that will get me in shape. Thats like losing a few pounds before signing up for a gym membership. Thats fat girl thinking for you.

I did make a promise to blog more and to read more blogs. But that actually isn't a New Years' Resolution....it just happened to fall within the time frame, so thats what I called it.

I suppose if I have to make a resolution, it would be not to make resolutions. Like the Nike ad says....

Just. Do. It.
Whether it be on January 1st, or any other day.