With fingernails that shine like justice...

and a voice that is dark like tinted glass, she is fast, thorough and sharp as a tack. She is touring the facility and picking up slack...

Monday, February 26, 2007

Conversation on a couch

I'm curled up at one end of the couch. Hubs is stretched out, reclining on the other end, his feet resting against my thighs. We are watching No Resevations. I fucking ♥ Anthony Bourdain.

Hubs gently pushes me with his feet, nudges me.

I ignore him, thinking he's adjusting, to get more comfy.

nudge, nudge.

There it is again. I continue to ignore him.

NUDGE, NUDGE.

What?! Why are you doing that?!

Hubs grins.

What.ever.dude. I roll my eyes and continue watching TV.

NUDGE, NUDGE, NUDGE!!!

What??!! What the fuck do you want??!!

Nothin'. I just like watching your boobs jiggle when I do that.

Labels: , ,