With fingernails that shine like justice...

and a voice that is dark like tinted glass, she is fast, thorough and sharp as a tack. She is touring the facility and picking up slack...

Monday, February 12, 2007

Shittles

A few weeks ago, I was complaining that I'd been busting my ass at derby for the last 3 months and hadn't lost one single, solitary, fucking pound...It was pissing me off. I don't like scales, and hadn't weighed myself since.

Last night some of the girls commented that it looked like I'd lost some weight. I just rolled my eyes and said,

"Shyeah, right, whatever."...
and continued on with practice.

When I got home, I stepped on the scale for shits & giggles(forevermore referred to as "shittles"), lo and behold...

I've lost 17 pounds!!

I don't want to sabotage myself by getting to excited about it, though. Because honestly, I'm not doing roller derby to lose weight.

I'm doing it because I like to hit people.

Labels: , ,