With fingernails that shine like justice...

and a voice that is dark like tinted glass, she is fast, thorough and sharp as a tack. She is touring the facility and picking up slack...

Friday, January 28, 2005

Looking At The World Through Chocolate Colored Glasses


This is the background image my daughter chose yesterday for My Yahoo page. His name is Chococat. The page was still a Fall theme with turkeys, and she decided it had to go. Quite honestly, I never knew the old background was turkeys. They were small, and in Fall colors. I thought they were leaves. Needless to say, I'll be making an eye appointment....

Anyway, today I logged on to read the news, and while reading about Iraq, Gaza, and priests who rape....this bug eyed feline and his friends were staring at me...it gave me the willies. It was surreal...

Then I got to thinking....What a great tool this could be for the Bush Administration....I may not be so enraged about the war or the assault on my civil liberties if the news (or as it would be called, "The Mews") were reported by adorable Sanrio characters.

I mean REALLY...who could get angry at Hello Kitty?