With fingernails that shine like justice...

and a voice that is dark like tinted glass, she is fast, thorough and sharp as a tack. She is touring the facility and picking up slack...

Monday, January 17, 2005

My Mom just called

I copied and emailed this entry from Blog Ho to my parents...They are out seeing the country in the most cliche of ways....they are newly retired and driving a camper van(the Winnie's next, Mom!)...

My mother then called me. She had the giggles so bad she could hardly talk. Once she caught her breath, she reminded me about a family conversation we had not long ago...it went something like this:

Mom: When I'm old and on life support don't let your father take care of me.

Me:Why not?

Mom: He's lazy, he'd forget to change my diaper. He'd think it easier to just unplug, rather than take care.

Phillip(my bro): I'd NEVER unplug you, Mom.(Ass Kisser)

Les(my sis): I'd TOTALLY unplug you, you old bitch!(She doen't need the inheritance)

Me: I think I'd unplug you...plug you in...unplug you...plug you in...unplug you*heh heh*

Mom: Phillip, you are the new favorite (it used to be ME)...as for the two of you, you are disowned and out of the will....but its okay with me if you care for your father.