With fingernails that shine like justice...

and a voice that is dark like tinted glass, she is fast, thorough and sharp as a tack. She is touring the facility and picking up slack...

Monday, January 17, 2005

An Open Letter to pgirl2005

The more I think on it, the more angry I become...The cowadly way that you try to impart your ideology on me is contempable. Quite honestly, you are a disgrace to those you align yourself with. At least they do not resort to subversive and devious means (like cyber stalking) to convey an opinion. They are forthcoming, and speak OPENLY of their views...you do not. You are one of the zealots that hold back your cause. You are the reason that the war on choice will be lost. You are nothing more than a terrorist, hiding behind the mask of a seemingly friendly chatter. I would have engaged you in healthy debate had you shown your true colors to begin with....You should be proud of your opinion. To be so sneaky leads me to believe that you are not.