With fingernails that shine like justice...

and a voice that is dark like tinted glass, she is fast, thorough and sharp as a tack. She is touring the facility and picking up slack...

Sunday, January 16, 2005

You can blame GOD

God said to me...."write about life", so here goes.....don't say I didn't warn you...

I just got done flushing...

For the last month and a half I've been horking up (a technical medical term) the nastiest stuff. I had sinus surgery in December... and apparently it takes eons to heal. The first 15 days were THE WORST . I can honestly say that childbirth was a cakewalk by comparison, and I was in labor for 32 hours(I am not a wussy).

The major healing has all but run its course...its this residual crap I'm having a hard time with. I'm no longer in pain, its just a digusting, twice daily ritual at this point. I stick a ball syringe with warm saline up my nose and squeeze....then the fun starts...out comes the most putrid, vile toxic waste... I'm talkin' chunks. Its all I can do not to vomit...

I'm growing weary of the whole process and can't wait to resume breathing normally....

Like I said, blame God....