With fingernails that shine like justice...

and a voice that is dark like tinted glass, she is fast, thorough and sharp as a tack. She is touring the facility and picking up slack...

Monday, March 28, 2005

I'm still a girl, you know.

Thanks for all the input, Bloggers...
Blaine has decided NOT to join Job's. On her own. Not for the reasons that I was concerned about, but for a whole new set of issues.....

Blaine learned that she is allowed to go to functions if invited by a member....thats cool. But, you cannot attend meetings unless you ARE A MEMBER. Her words to me....."How am I supposed to know if I want to be a member? Am I supposed to take their word for it?
Did you know they have to wear dresses to meetings? How stupid. What does wearing a dress have to do with anything? I'm still a girl, you know."

I must be doing something right....*beaming*