With fingernails that shine like justice...

and a voice that is dark like tinted glass, she is fast, thorough and sharp as a tack. She is touring the facility and picking up slack...

Sunday, March 06, 2005

HALF WAY

I think I'm around the half-way point of ripping, organizing and cataloging my music files...This was only supposed to take an afternoon or two.....HA! It has turned into the monkey on my back, leeching precious moments from family and friends. They all think I'm obsessing....But I'm not. I'M NOT, I'M NOT, I'M NOT!!

This is important. Really.

My hub's said the piles of CDs need to hear the same "Fuck You" as the pile of scrapbooking supplies, but I just can't do it. See, I never LOVED scrapbooking. Its just what all the "together" and "with it" moms were doing. But music is something I couldn't live without. I'm passionate about it.

Besides, since I started this, I've rediscovered some of the best stuff. Nothing better than finding treasure. Three words: Mother Love Bone. They were "the Seattle Sound". They were Pearl Jam BEFORE Pearl Jam, ONLY BETTER! I'm SO glad I found this! Then, of course, theres a tragic story about a boy and a needle....

Anyway, I continue to sift, remember, and say to myself, "What the hell is THIS?"

MUSIC FILES: 17,836 so far