With fingernails that shine like justice...

and a voice that is dark like tinted glass, she is fast, thorough and sharp as a tack. She is touring the facility and picking up slack...

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

And the answer is....

Um,well, hello.

I'm not exactly sure where to start. It's been awhile. Thanks to all who answered my pathetic attempt to get attention. I've missed you all. I've decided not to bring you all up to speed with every little detail, but to keep it short and tell you simply, that all is well.

I think that I will probably gain momentum with each post I write, but for now, this is it. I'm sure its like riding a bike...I haven't forgotten how, I'm just a little wobbley. Bear with me while I regain my balance and pick up some speed.

I saw something funny in Portland so I took a picture of it. Hubs sees no humor in it, but I laughed until I almost cried. Is his funny bone broken or am I just stupid and juvenile(a label usually reserved for Hubs)?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting